Seed competition terms
Front of Pack Terms
T&Cs apply, see back of pack
Back of Pack Terms
UK 18+, enter online with barcode. Opens 03.01.22. Draw closes 14.03.22, 90,000 packs of bee friendly seeds to be won. 10,000 to be won in late entry draw, closing 14.06.22. Max 1 entry/person/day & max 1 prize/person/household. NPN for NI. Full T&Cs & entry: rowsehoney.co.uk/win
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating in this promotion (the “Promotion”) all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Rowse Honey Ltd, Moreton Avenue, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 9DE
- The Promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 (eighteen) years or over, excluding the employees and immediate families of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, distributors, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary and access to the Internet is required. Entrants will require an active genuine e-mail address which must be available for the duration of the Promotion to enter. No Purchase Necessary for Northern Ireland.
- Entry to the main Promotion will be open between 00:01 BST on 03.01.22 until 23:59 BST on 14.03.22 (the “Main Promotional Period”). There will also be a Late Entry Draw for all entries received after the closing date of the Main Promotional Period from 00:00 15.03.22 up until 14.06.22. All entries outside of the stated promotional periods will not be accepted.
- To enter prize draws, buy any ‘Win Seeds To Feed The Bees’ Promotional pack of Rowse Honey (“Promotional Product”) during the promotional periods and visit rowsehoney.co.uk/win. Submit the last 4 (four) digits of the Promotional Product barcode on back of pack and enter the following required personal information on the Promotion entry form: full legal name and postal address. Entrants will need to confirm acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and that they’re aged 18 (eighteen) years or over in order to submit their entry.
- Participating Promotional Products include Rowse Honey:
- 340g squeezy
- 680g squeezy
- 340g Light & Mild
- 340g Dark & Rich
- Maximum of 1 (one) entry per person, per day. Strictly 1 (one) postal address per person allowed. Only 1 (one) x prize (“Prize”) per person, per household.
- No Purchase Necessary postal route for Northern Ireland residents only. Request a 4 (four) digit barcode by writing to the Promoter at Win Seeds To Feed The Bees, Rowse Honey Ltd, Moreton Avenue, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 9DE. The letter must include the entrant’s full name and full postal address including country of residence. No purchase necessary requests may be subject to verification. Only correctly stamped, valid requests will receive a code that can be used to enter the Promotion. The code will be posted to the address supplied in the request letter. 1 (one) letter per person per day via this route. No Purchase Necessary requests must be received by 07.06.22.
- No Purchase Necessary requests will be rejected if they:
- Contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- Include the names, likenesses, or similar of any individual without their express permission;
- Refer to any brand other than Rowse; or
- Represent a danger to health and safety.
- Each entry into the Promotion must be made using the last 4 (four) digits of the barcode from a Promotional Product. 1 (one) 4 (four) digit barcode equals 1 (one) entry. Please note that whilst the Promoter wants to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion, the Promoter believes in responsible consumption of its products. DO NOT purchase more Promotional Product than you can reasonably consume just to participate in this Promotion.
- Only genuine barcodes printed on Promotional Products can be used. Codes have no value and cannot be sold or transferred. Any attempts to undermine the use of genuine codes in this Promotion will mean disqualification of entry.
- During the Main Promotional Period, there will be a total of 90,000 Prizes to be won. Each prize includes 1 x 5g pack of bee friendly wildflower seeds.
- There will be a ‘Late Entry Draw’ after the Main Promotional Period has ended for all entries received after the closing date of the Main Promotional Period up until 14.06.22. The Late Entry Draw will be for 10,000 1 x 5g bee friendly seed packs.
- 100,000 seed packs in total.
- The Prize does not include any additional elements.
- The Prize must be taken as stated. Unless agreed otherwise, no cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. The Prize is non-transferable.
Winner Selection and Notification
- There will be 1 (one) prize draw at the end of the Main Promotional Period. This random prize draw will be performed on 21.03.22 by an independent third party from all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by post, via the delivery of their seeds, if they have won.
It is the responsibility of the winners to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of entering in order for their Prize to be processed. Neither the Promoter nor its fulfilment agent will be held responsible for non-delivery of the Prize caused by the provision of wrong information.
- Prizes that are undelivered or returned to sender will be deemed unwanted and the Prize will be forfeited. The Prize will not be re-allocated.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter is not responsible for any wrong information supplied to the Promoter by a winner during entry.
- There will be 1 (one) prize draw at the end of the Late Entry Draw period. This random prize draw will be performed on 21.06.22 by an independent third party from all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by post, via the delivery of their seeds, if they have won.
The Promoter will endeavour to deliver the Prizes within 28 days of the draw taking place. Delivery will be made by Royal Mail, using the 2nd Class non-tracked service.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or Prize.
- The Promoter will collect personal information for the purpose of administering this Promotion. In administering this Promotion any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current country data protection legislation and, other than in connection with the running of this Promotion, validation of the data and any administration of the Prize, will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent. Personal data related to entrants will be retained for a maximum of 3 (three) months following the end of each promotional period. Personal data related to winners will be passed to a fulfilment agency. Entrants can request access to their personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By participating in the promotion, entrants agree to the use of their personal data as described here.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- Any entries that are lost, incomplete or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line or network failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion causing delays or disruption.
- Entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Any material harm or non-pecuniary damage caused to the entrants, their computer equipment and the data stored on it or for the consequences thereof on their personal or business activities.
- Non-delivery of the Prize caused by the supply of wrong information by a winner, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
- Any costs that have not been mentioned in these Terms and Conditions.
- Winners will release the Promoter and their affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft or loss suffered in connection with this Promotion or use of the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- No entries (bulk or otherwise) from agents, third parties, syndicates, organised groups or entries automatically generated by a computer programme, application, script or any automatic method will be accepted. Any person trying to circumvent this condition by any method, including but not limited to the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, using multiple aliases, e-mail accounts or IP addresses will be immediately disqualified along with all entries from associated accounts. Only genuine valid barcodes will be entered and will be considered.
- Anyone, in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the Promotion or in any way that gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter throughout the Promotion and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the Promotion will result in disqualification of entry or suspension of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners acknowledge that they may be requested to take part in unpaid promotional activity related to the Promotion (including, for example, a photo or video shoot) and that the Promoter may request to use winners' names, voices, and images for its promotional purposes in any medium without making any payment to winners.
- In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter's reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter will have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid entries. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address, proof of purchase with the relevant barcode, contact telephone number and identity details (passport, driving licence or equivalent). The Promoter also reserves the right to require that winners undergo reasonable due diligence checks that could include verification of various personal details.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all Promotional matters.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it will be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses will survive and remain in full force and effect.